Pokemon Extreme! Pokemon Extreme!

Bidoof

Bidoof is the stupidest pokemon ever made.Scientifically Proven.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Amazin'

This is the best sort of animation i've seen, this is the kind of video that should be made into a video game called king of the portal.Once you beat the game with everyone you unlock Pico ^_^

The Nerd The Nerd

awesome

i thought the preloader where it went blue waffles was very cool,i also liked the fact that instead of people attacking or usernames it was levelicons.Well Done!

Icandraw responds:

thanks ! :D

John Finds His Dog John Finds His Dog

i lol'd at "cunning basterds"

i thought it was hilarious,i lol'd at cunning bastards,and i agree with jake1234567890,they did kinda look like poop!

Narwhals Narwhals

AWESOME SAUCE!

I LISTENED TO THIS FOR 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!
ITS SO AWESOME AND INVIGORATYING!
NARWHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Banana Bob vs The Samurai Banana Bob vs The Samurai

I WON!

YAAAY I WON!!!!

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

OMFG

ITS A FUCKING KEYBOARD CAT!

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

lol

i love your fuckin trophy mocks.i have killed dash.i want these goggles!lol also i loved:i have made 1000s of ppl stay dead for the life of my dog.although im not sure why.

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

lol

lol funny it shows how everyone is gay in albion as well i loved the thags head mock at the end."i killed this guy!" lol

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Coolio!

i thought this was really phunnie but how did you manage to do it?especially the links at the end!it must have taken ages!

Stickman91 responds:

Actually, the programming involved was relatively simple. This trick has been done before in other Flashes on NG (although not on such a glorified scale, as far as I know), which is how I learned about it. I found this article while doing a bit of research on the subject: http://patopop007.blogspot.com/2009/0 8/impossible-magic-trick-newgrounds.h tml

... And the rest is history. :)

YOU ROCK!